Spend a few internet searches on electric vehicle charging, and you’ll likely notice one thing: there are so many different types of levels, connectors, plugs and cables on the market! While this can make for an ideal consumer experience, it can also cause analysis paralysis.
That’s why EV-America not only identifies these questions but also answers them in-depth via our in-house experts. Think of this page as your resource where you can learn about a bunch of EV charging-related topics and then come back for a second helping of the one that really sparked your interest.
Levels of Charging
- Level 1 vs level 2 charging stations
- What is level 2 charging?
- How fast do level 2 chargers work?
- How much power do level 2 chargers draw?
- Which EV charger is more efficient? [Level 1 or 2]